Museums on Us® is your weekend pass to more than 125 museums nationwide.
WheatonArts is a participant in Museums on Us®, a customer-benefit program offering free admission for each Bank of America cardholder, to the finest museums and cultural institutions from coast to coast on the first full weekend of each month.
Visit during the first full weekends of each month show your Bank of America credit or debit card and photo ID for free admission.
For the winter months of January and March and during designated Community Days that WheatonArts each Bank of America customer that shows their Bank of America Card and their ID on the program dates will receive a 20% Off a Single-Item Coupon valid in one Museum Store.
Upcoming Museums On Us® 2019 Weekends
Receive a 20% Off Single Item Coupon:
January 5 & 6
February 2 & 3
March 2 & 3
Saturday, April 6 (Spring Kick-off Event)
Saturday, May 4 (ECO Fair)
Throughout the rest of the year simply show your Bank of America credit or debit card and photo ID for FREE ADMISSION to WheatonArts during the first full weekend of every month.
2018 FREE Admission:
June 1 & 2
July 6 & 7
August 3 & 4
September 7 & 8
October 5 & 6 (Festival of Fine Craft)
November 2 & 3
December 7 & 8
Each Bank of America cardholder is allowed one free general admission to WheatonArts
- Admission is non-transferable and for the cardholder only
- Any valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card is acceptable
- Photo ID is required along with the card
- Offer does not include free admission to special exhibits or ticketed shows
- Free admission does not guarantee reservations
- The program applies only to the first full weekend (consecutive Saturday and Sunday) of every month
- Bank of America associates are also eligible for free general admission on MOU® weekends. You must present proof of employment along with an additional photo ID.