Volunteers Make All the Difference!
From our Glass Studio Narrators to our Special Event Assistants, volunteers make all the difference at WheatonArts! If you are interested in volunteering at a dynamic arts center that creatively serves the community it is time to join the WheatonArts Volunteer Program! We have opportunities available for every interest and skill level. Thank you for making all the difference!
- Special Projects Assistants
- Studio and Program Assistants
- Arts and Crafts Instructors and Demonstrators
- Administrative Assistants
- Glass Studio Narrators
- Museum Greeters or Docents*
*Docent are highly trained volunteers that conduct daily public tours in the Museum of American Glass.
Annual docent training classes are offered for those interested.
- Volunteers are eligible for free admission and special discounts.
- Volunteers that complete 100 hours of service receive a special “Make-Your-Own” experience in our Glass Studio!
- Volunteers that complete 500 hours of service are eligible for a Sustaining Membership ($100.00 Value).
Volunteering at WheatonArts!
All interested volunteers are invited to meet with our Volunteer Coordinator to explore their areas of interest and expertise. After this meeting, volunteers are matched with the opportunity that best fits interests and schedules. Staff and volunteers work together, in the public eye and behind-the-scenes, to provide fun and educational experiences involving art, history, and culture and community.
If you are interested in learning more about our volunteer opportunities, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 856.825.6800, ext. 110 for more information about our next volunteer orientation.
Want to be a Volunteer for the Festival of Fine Craft?
Click this link to register!
Corporate Volunteer Program
Are you looking for ways to strengthen your work team, build professional development skills, support your community all while having fun? Join the WheatonArts Corporate Volunteer Program!
- WheatonArts offers many opportunities for your team including:
- Special Events
- Educational Programs
- Facilities and Gardening Projects
- Studio and Programs Assistants
- Special Projects
We would love the opportunity to discuss a partnership! Please contact us at 856.825.6800 ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.