We've lost our MARBLES! Help us find the missing marbles during National Marble Day on Saturday, July 23rd, and win a prize!
We’ve lost our MARBLES! Help us find the missing marbles during National Marble Day on Saturday, July 23rd, and win a prize!
Here is how to play:
1. On July 23, we will post eight ( 8 ) photos of Large “Lost” Marbles on Facebook at 11 a.m.
2. Each photo will contain a clue for one (1) Marble’s location.
3. Two hundred (200) small decoy Marbles will be hidden to distract you! (Please do not eat the Marbles, they are not edible.)
4. If you find a large Marble, quickly bring it to the info table to collect your prize: a one-of-a-kind Glass Marble created by artist Bill Futer to keep!
5. We will mark each photo as “Found” once the Marble is turned in. So keep your eye out for changes on our Facebook page!
6. First to find, first to win! The hunt will end once all the Large Marbles are found. Smaller decoy marbles can continue to be hunted for added fun.
It is free to participate in the outdoor Marble Hunt on July 23. Admission tickets are needed to visit the Museum of American Glass, Folklife Center, and Artist Studios. Members are always free!
Familiarize yourself with our campus by visiting Thursday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Shopping in the Museum Stores and strolling the Nature Trail is free.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm