Museums on Us® is your weekend pass to more than 125 museums nationwide.
WheatonArts is a participant in Museums on Us®, a customer-benefit program offering free admission for each Bank of America cardholder, to the finest museums and cultural institutions from coast to coast on the first full weekend of each month of 2017.
For the first full weekend in March, 3/4 & 3/5, each Bank of America customer that shows their Bank of America Card and their ID on these program dates will receive a 20% Off a Single-Item Coupon valid in one Museum Store. Throughout the rest of 2015 simply show your Bank of America credit or debit card and photo ID for FREE ADMISSION to WheatonArts during the first full weekend of every month.
Receive a 20% Off Single Item Coupon:
March 4 & 5,
April 1 & 2 & May 6 & 7
February 5th & 6th
June 3rd & 4th
July 1st & 2nd
August 5th & 6th
September 2nd & 3rd
October 7th & 8th (Festival of Fine Craft)
November 4th & 5th
December 2nd & 3rd
• Each Bank of America cardholder is allowed one free general admission to WheatonArts
- Admission is non-transferable and for the cardholder only
- Any valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card is acceptable
- Photo ID is required along with the card
- Offer does not include free admission to special exhibits or ticketed shows
- Free admission does not guarantee reservations
- The program applies only to the first full weekend (consecutive Saturday and Sunday) of every month
- Bank of America associates are also eligible for free general admission on MOU® weekends. You must present proof of employment along with an additional photo ID.