Located along the right side of the WheatonArts campus, the Event Center offers nearly 9,000 square feet of space to be customized for your event. Able to accommodate 450 people banquet style, it is one of the largest indoor venues in our area. The Event Center is available to rent all year for weddings, corporate meetings, and special events. Our staff will be happy to work with you to design your ideal rental package and layout.
- All rentals require an appointment. Appointments can be made by dialing 856.825.6800 x 104.
- After your needs are agreed upon, we will issue an itemized rental contract for your approval. A deposit of 50% of the room rental will be required to hold your date.
- We encourage you to communicate regularly with the staff during the planning process to ensure the success of your event.
- Changes to the contract may be made until two (2) weeks prior to the event. If additional fees are incurred, they will be added to the agreement and an amended invoice will be issued.
- Due 14 days prior to event date:
- Any Remaining Balance
- Proof of Event Insurance
- Proof of Security Personnel (If Required)
The Main Hall (64′ X 138′), Dining / Conference Room (21′ X 24′), Lobby (17′ X 326′)
Friday & Saturday – $1500 to 10:00 p.m., $1800 to 12:00 a.m.
Set up noon to 5 p.m. the day of your event; breakdown one hour after your event and from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. the following day.
Sunday through Thursday – $600 for the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Includes event hours, set up & breakdown time.
Additional Set Up Time – $500
Set up from Noon to 5 PM the day BEFORE your event and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. the day of.
Rental of the hall includes the use of the entire building and includes ten 6 foot tables.
Hall: 450 maximum total capacity
Dining Room: 36 audience style, or 32 with 48″ round tables
Lobby: 36 audience style, or 24 boardroom style
Set Ups and Furnishings
With the exception of tents, above fees do not include “set ups,” furniture, linens, A/V or other equipment not normally at the site or location. Such requests would be priced on a case by case basis. All such rentals would require a minimum notice of 30 days.
All rates are subject to change with 30 days written notice.
Contact: Lauren Wymbs, Special Events Coordinator
Phone: 856-825-6800, ext. 104, Email: email@example.com