PAWS for Art postponed to Sunday, April 10, 2016 due to predicted inclement weather
Who: Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center, in conjunction with the Cumberland County SPCA hosts PAWS for Art each year in April.
What: PAWS for Art, an annual event that is a day of art and fun for pet owners and their dogs, is part of the WheatonArts Community Days, so admission is waived for all visitors for the entire day.
Where: The event will be held at Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center, 1000 Village Drive, Millville, NJ 08332.
When: PAWS for Art will now be held on Sunday, April 10, 2016 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Why: Due to the inclement weather predicted for Sunday, April 3, 2016, the PAWS for Art event is being rescheduled. The event will now be held on Sunday, April 10, 2016.
Activities originally planned for PAWS for Art will now be held on Sunday, April 10, 2016. Event highlights include:
- Wheaton Barks Dog Show at 2:00 p.m.
- Pet first aid seminar led by Dr. Catalina Montealegre (pre-registration required)
- Animal-themed glassmaking demonstrations in the Glass Studio
- Pet-themed hands-on art activities for children
- Dog activities – Paw Prints, Bobbing for Tennis Balls, Photo Booth
- Pet Caricatures and Paintings
- Cumberland County 4-H obedience demonstrations
- Search and Rescue Demonstrations
- Animal rescue groups
- Pet agility course
- Pet supplies, treats and clothing
Additional information: The Cumberland County SPCA will provide volunteers as dog sitters on Sunday, April 10, 2016 so dog owners may visit the Museum of American Glass and the Museum Stores. Dogs will be allowed in the Artists’ Studios. For pet safety all dogs will be required to be on a short, no longer than four feet lead. No retractable leashes. Water stations will be located throughout the grounds.
Contact: Angela Speakman, Director of Communications
856.825.6800, ext. 118, email@example.com