Attention Pokémon Go players!
Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center “Festival of Fine Craft Ticket Contest” – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. CONTEST OPEN TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
- ELIGIBILITY. Wheaton Arts ” Festival Of Fine Craft Ticket Contest ” Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees of Sponsor (defined below) and its parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins on or about 4:00:00PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 12, 2016 and ends at 4:59 PM ET on July 17, 2016 (“Contest Period”). Sponsor (or its authorized representative’s) computers/server will be the official time keeping device for all matters related to the Contest. All time referenced is Eastern Time.
- SPONSOR. Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center, 1501 Glasstown Road, Millville, NJ 08332.
- HOW TO ENTER. Online entries only. You can enter the Contest by: Sharing the “Festival Of Fine Craft Ticket Contest” Facebook and/ or Twitter post of July 12, 2016.
Entrants are not required to: (a) purchase goods or services, (b) pay any money, or (c) submit to a sales promotion, to be eligible for the Contest. All required steps specified herein and on the Entry Sites is referred to collectively as the “Entry”. Once the Entry is completed and submitted as directed by the online instructions, you will receive one (1) Entry in to the Contest. Limit one (1) Entry per person per Facebook or Twitter handle.
- WINNING. Winners are selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Within three(3) business days following the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor will select three (3) winners from all eligible Entries received through the Entry Sites during the Contest Period.
- PRIZES AND NOTIFICATION. One Prize consisting of four (4) tickets to the Festival of Fine Craft at WheatonArts. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $40.00. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes, and one winner only will receive a single prize.
Winner will be notified by Sponsor via email or by posting a message to the Facebook or Twitter account, associated with the winning Entry (depending on what Entry Site the winner uses to submit its winning Entry). Upon being provided with notice of a winning Entry, the winner must contact Sponsor. Winners may also be required to present proof of identification prior to claiming Prize and complete an affidavit of eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the “Affidavit/Release”). If a selected winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the time period Sponsor designates, he/she may be disqualified, if Sponsor deems necessary in its sole discretion, and an alternate Entrant may be selected by Sponsor as a winner in his/her place. To avoid confusion, the owner of the Facebook account or Twitter account (depending on what Entry Site is used) associated with a winning Entry will be deemed the winner for purposes of this Contest.
- GENERAL RULES. By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize by winner permitted, other than those stated herein. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor will report value of Prize as required by law. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrant will not receive any remuneration for such other than the Prize outlined in Section 6. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. In case of unavailability of any Prize, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for the quality or utility of any Prize or any portion of Prize. Sponsor makes no warranty with respect to any portion of Prize. By accepting Prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph or likeness for publicity, marketing, promotional or advertising purposes without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. By participating, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from or in connection with this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the Prize, including liability for personal injury, bodily injury, death, damages and/or loss. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of any Prize. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, act of domestic terrorism, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other event outside the reasonable control of the Released Parties will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Prizes or in the administration of the Contest.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of the Entry Sites or any other website, computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iv) electronic, clerical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the transmission, receipt or processing of entries or notification of winners; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, cancel or suspend this Contest if fraud, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, or proper play, of the Contest. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the Site and the determination of the applicable winner will be made, if practicable and reasonably commercially feasible, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received during the Contest Period as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as Sponsor determines in its sole and absolute discretion. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the web site, or out of any breach of any warranty. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statute prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SPONSOR’S ENTRY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR RESTRICTIONS. Any attempt by an Entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any web site or page or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any Prizes won.
- PRIVACY/USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Any information collected in connection with this Contest will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be shared with other organizations for commercial or other purposes. Once received, all entries and any optional submissions of comments or suggestions will become property of Sponsor, and none will be returned.
- Contest Results. To obtain the name of the winner of this Contest, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Wheaton Arts, 1501 Glasstown Road, Millville, NJ 08332. Requests must be received by August 17, 2016.