Rent the Glass Facilities
The WheatonArts Glass Studio is a state-of-the-art glassblowing facility. The Studio offers eleven glory holes, ranging in size from 9”-21”. There are three furnaces on site, with one available for hot casting. We also boast twenty annealing ovens, including a 48”x 24” bell kiln, 2 garages and two pick-up ovens available for rent.
Rentals are scheduled from Tuesday-Sunday between 9am-5:00pm.
• Glory Hole rental includes approximately 10 lbs of glass per hour.
• $2.00 charge for each additional pound per hour, including moil and scrap glass.
• Rentals where glass volume is an issue will be priced on an individual basis. Special projects will be considered and priced individually as well.
• There is a 3 hour minimum for glory hole rental.
• Pipes/punties, hand tools, & gloves are not provided to renters.
• Prices Subject to Change without notice. All rentals are per hour or per day. Rentals will be scheduled during the hours of 9 am – 5 pm. No half hour portions.
• If you require assistance in creating your work, it is possible to hire the Studio Staff to provide this service. Please feel free to inquire.
*Prices Subject to Change without notice. All rentals are per hour or per day. Rentals will be scheduled during the hours of 9 am – 5 pm. No half hour portions.
Please check the Glass Studio Equipment and Facilities for specific dimensions, etc>>
A list of Glass Studio Rules and Regulations can be found here>>